40offset.com provides customers with a unique tool for monitoring their job as it progresses through the production and printing process. This interface is called the Client Dashboard and contains account information, job details, job status, design library and more. Click the “My Account” link at the top of any 40offset.com webpage to access the Client Dashboard interface:
The Client Dashboard has 2 sections: My Orders and My Settings, which are accessed by clicking the buttons at the upper right.
Click the My Orders button to view the status and progress of Current Orders, or use the pull-down menu to select and view information about Completed Orders or My Estimates.
On the Order Status screen, customers can view the timeline progress through the various phases of a job: Payment, Prepress, Impose, Printing, Finishing, Cutting, Bindery and Fulfillment. In addition, each job has 5 tabs of information: Details, Upload Files, Proofs, Shipments and Financials.
- Click Details to view your job product specifications and order timeline.
- Click Upload Files to upload files for jobs with the status “Prepress – Not Started.”
- Click Proofs to view, download and approve your requested proofs when they are available.
- Click Shipments to view the shipping details and tracking number for your job.
- Click Financials to view the order details for the job, and generate a printed invoice.
Click My Settings to access My Profile (to modify your account contact information and shipping information), Address Book (storing addresses for shipments), Coupons (active coupon savings), House Credits and your Design Library (for products created using the 40offset.com Design Online tool).